- TIMING THE MARKET - Timing is of the essence. It is important to be ready when opportunity knocks. You want to sell under the best conditions for the market and yourself. Waiting for a sellers’ market and poising yourself to have a high demand product when there is low supply will be in your favour
- SETTING THE PRICE - We all want top dollar for our home. However, at the end of the day, it is the buyer who decides what the home is worth. If a house is priced too low, the market will demand it goes for more. However, price it too high, and it will not sell.
We have prepared a foolproof home readiness checklist to ensure you get the most value from your sale.
CLICK HERE button (3 documents – 1. Is Your Home Ready? A Seller Checklist 2. A home Buyers Road Map (C.R.E.A)
3.Renovations and Repair Costs
- STAGING THE HOME - Staged homes show better than other homes competing for the same market space. It shows that you are ready to sell and attracts more buyers. This approach is more likely to sell your home faster and for more profit.
- BUY FIRST
- Only have to move once
- Less stress to find the perfect home under a deadline
- Creates the carrying costs/financial stress of owning two homes
- More pressure to sell quickly
- SELL FIRST
- You know the exact dollar figure you have to work with to purchase your next home
- Less risk of having to discount your price to sell quickly
- Do not have to carry two mortgages
- May need to move twice
- Forces you to choose a new house under a deadline
- MARKET STRATEGY - Let us sit down with you and go over our detailed process to make sure the marketing dollars for your home are spent correctly, and make sure you maximize your value. We do not want you to leave money on the table!
- FOR SALE - Once your property hits the market, you will have to make your home available for showings
- OFFER - Once an offer is received, we want to make sure we do not settle for less than market value.
- HOME INSPECTION - The most common and important condition you can prepare for is a home inspection. Make sure that there are no major deficiencies and the home is in excellent condition.
- CLOSING DETAILS - Forward your mail to your new address and change locations of your utilities. Make sure to provide the new owners with a clean home. Appliance manuals and warranties, garage door openers, etc. should be left behind.
Congratulations! Say goodbye to your old stomping ground as you move on to your next home. Whether you're selling to prepare for the purchase of a new home or as a return on an investment property, we're more than happy to simplify the journey.